You may not know this but Frangipani flower which is also known as Plumeria was discovered by French Botanist – Charles Plumier. It is one of its kind as it is used as an ornamental flower, flower for fragrance and to beautify the product. It is used as a traditional medicine for several diseases such as ulcers, gonorrhoea (gonorrhoea), swelling, warts, calluses, smooths the skin and flaws.
Here are some of the health benefits of Frangipani flower:
- The essential oils: To prepare the essential oils from the Frangipani flowers, they need to be dried first, for approximately 3-4 days, and then they will be distilled which gives the end product. It is a basic ingredient of the natural perfume or ointment (for treatment) naturally. It is one of the most natural product you could get in the form of essential oil.
- Plumeria Shampoo: The plumeria shampoo makes your hair silky and smooth without any kind of side effects. It also has beautiful fragrance which will last longer and keep the skin fresh throughout the day.
- Overcoming swelling: When something bites you or you have an allergic reaction to something, how do you cure it naturally? With the help of the frangipani tree bark. First, take the shingle frangipani tree bark and pound it until it becomes smooth. Take some water in a pot and boil it to boil the tree bark. Take a washcloth and soak it in water, then apply it to swollen part and if that does not work out, you can compress it too.
- As an antibiotic: Frangipani flower has many of the medicinal properties such as triterpenoid Amirin, lupeol, and fulvoplumierin. All these substances are used in lowering the fever, overcoming inflammation and relieve the pain. It is also one of the handy element to reduce the menstrual pain and prevent fainting due to the heat or heat stroke.
- Treat a toothache: The Frangipani flower is used to relieve pain in the cavities. Take a cotton swab and dip it in the Frangipani sap. Then put it right where you have pain. For the quick and better result, do it twice a day. However, treatment with the sap is only temporary, so do not expect it to heal completely.
- As drug ulcers: If you have boils and they are getting bigger instead of going away, try to treat it with frangipani flowers. The combination of olive oil and frangipani flowers will cure ulcers. For the best results, heat the flower until it is wilted and spread with olive oil on it instantly. Stick it on your ulcer, when it’s hot.
- Diabetic cure: Here, instead of the bark, take the roots of Frangipani plant and then boiled in two cups of water to boil. The herb water has taken once a day will help keep diabetes in check.
Curing injuries: The injuries could be minor or major, but all the injuries that could be cured at home, should be done with Frangipani skin shingle. Use the bark soaked water for bath and speedy recovery.
Conclusion: This flower comes from December to April and thrives in well-drained soil, plenty of suns and frost-free conditions. There are numbers of products prepared from Frangipani and one of it is Plumeria Shampoo by Lanikaibathandbody.com. It has all the above-mentioned benefits and much more. Thus, use authentic Hawaiian bath and beauty products and enrich your skin and hairs.