Naupaka Coconut Lime Verbena Body Wash is A refreshing body wash that gently cleanses with a rich, luxurious lather. Paraben-Free.
Softens skin over time for noticeably healthier-looking skin after a few uses. Coconut fatty acids create a luxurious lather that lifts away dirt and debris without stripping skin of oils. Aloe Vera, Coconut oil, and Vitamin B5 heighten skin hydration and lock in moisture, supporting your skin’s natural vitality.
Skin is left soft and smooth while delicate fragrance notes linger on your skin all day!
- Cleanses gently yet effectively. Never leaves the skin feeling dry or stripped.
- Hydrates and soothes skin
- Complexion-calming Calendula, Rose Hip Oil, and White Tea extract reduce redness and relieve irritated skin due to the sun and environmental stressors.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free of parabens, phthalates, TEA, dimethicone
How to use:
- Apply to wet skin, massage gently, and rinse.
- For extra-moisturized skin post-shower, follow with body lotion or body butter.
More About The Brand
- Formulated with naturally-derived ingredients and essential oils
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Made in Hawaii
Purified Hawaiian Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Coconut Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare Flower) Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Calendula, White Tea Extract, Awapuhi Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed (Kukui Nut) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rose Hips) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Organic Sea Kelp, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Fragrance.
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, TEA, dimethicone,
- Soothes sun-kissed skin, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and dermatosis
- Includes healing kukui nut oil
- Includes nutrient-rich fruit and plant extracts