Sweet and tangy, enjoy the juicy aroma of Hawaiian pineapples in this fresh, handmade soap. Eco-friendly, wrapped in 100% recycled paper.
Every bar of Lanikai Natural Pineapple Soap is carefully made by our dedicated soapmaker. Our luxurious soaps are made with pure natural ingredients including a high percentage of olive oil (the best oil ever for moisturizing skin). Hawaii’s coconut, kukui, and macadamia oils create a rich later that leaves skin feeling soft, supple, refreshed, and delicately scented.
- Handmade with only the finest natural and organic ingredients.
- Deeply cleanses, and calms the complexion
- Exotic infusions of locally harvested herbs and flowers
- Loaded with soothing Hawaiian oils for daily use
- Suitable for all skin types, including sun-kissed skin
- Free from sulfate paraben, phthalate, heavy perfumes, and alcohols
How to Use:
Apply to wet skin with light pressure, lather, and rinse off. Gentle enough to use daily.
More About The Brand
- Formulated with naturally-derived ingredients and essential oils
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Made in Hawaii
Pure Hawaiian water, saponified oils of olive, coconut, palm, macadamia, sweet almond, fragrance. Handmade with organic and natural ingredients on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Exotic infusions of locally harvested herbs and flowers. 100% vegan, sulfate, paraben, and phthalate-free, with no heavy perfumes or alcohols. Free of animal ingredients and not tested on animals.