Our award-winning collection of naturally formulated hand sanitizer. Enriched with moisturizing aloe vera that keeps skin from drying out. Created with organic ethanol, distilled from sugar cane. No harmful chemicals.
Mist sanitizer, created with plant based alcohol. No harmful chemicals. Gentle on your skin.
- Sanitizes & moisturizes skin on contact
- Cleans & Refreshes.
- Long lasting protection against germs & bacteria
- Non Toxic
- Contains 68% alcohol
A gentle floral scent inspired by fresh Hawaiian plumeria leis. At its heart lies quintessential plumeria blossoms, intertwined with the sophisticated nuances of gardenia and jasmine.
An alluring blend of jasmine, ylang, frangipani, & tuberose. Subtly embraced by a soft touch of powdery musk, reminiscent of gentle island breezes.
Cool. Fresh. Orchid flowers with rosewater and heliotrope petals. Warming nuances of vanilla flower, musk and sun soaked amber.
Lemon-infused bergamot mingles effortlessly with the deep essence of green tea. This scent is gracefully complemented by delicate jasmine notes and the silky touch of violet.
Experience the lusciousness of Hawaii’s ripe mangoes with the creamy depth of fresh coconut, transporting you to the sun-kissed shores of Hawaii.
Notes of water orchid dance gracefully with exotic jasmine, creating a blooming tropical bouquet. Undertones of crisp persimmon meld seamlessly with delicate hints of sandalwood.
A true Tahitian gardenia (or Tiare) fragrance complimented by a velvety sandalwood musk base note. Wonderfully enhanced with a spicy floral accord and rich tropical pikake jasmine.
Active Ingredients: Alcohol 68%, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.